Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Monday, April 30, 2012

DESPERATE FOR SOME CHEESE FRIES!!!!




And I wasn't the one who was desperate for them and I bet you are wondering why you see this picture of an empty torn Nathan's fry container that has cheese.  Let me tell you what happened.

Yup after this day I went and got some cheese fries tonight.  Don't worry I had enough points within my daily points today everybody!  Well this is going to be short but sweet, so I came home and after I finished the cheese fries I threw the box in the trash but I didn't put the lid on the trash can.  So I'm on the phone with a friend and I told her hold on, Zoey is so quiet and I have to see what she is doing.  I go into the kitchen and turn on the light and Zoey comes running out of the kitchen.  So that's not a good sign then I look on the floor and find the evidence the bottom part of the container is half gone from Zoey.  LMAO!!!!  Then I call her and she comes running and she has cheese sauce on the top of her head.  Ha ha!  (I really should have gotten a picture of that!)

I just can't stop laughing and I so needed it after today.  That dog is too much!  Now she is sleeping...I guess being a busy body can be exhausting!  I really hope that cheese sauce doesn't make her sick.

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment