Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Saturday, May 5, 2012

MY SECOND WEIGHT WATCHER MILESTONE.....MY 16 WEEK CHARM!!!





Wow...my 16 week charm!!!! I can't believe it...I've stuck with the program this long. What's so funny is I recently was cleaning out my closets last weekend and I found my 3 month journals from the last two times I was on WW. And do you want to know how many journals I had? Two....only two and they were not completed. Which means I could not even stick with the program more than two months. 


Being that I am already on my second 3 month journal...I have really accomplished something. I always have the mindset that is I gain or don't lose anything then I give up and figure what is the point? But this time I am thinking differently and I'm thinking wisely. I'm really proud of myself because I know that I'm in it for the long haul and I'm going to do this. There will be good times and there will be bad times and I just have to work through it.


Almost wanted to kick one guy at my meeting when he said "Yeah...I average about 3 pound loss every week." All of us women looked at him and one said I average about 3 pounds a month then I was thinking....wow so I'm not the only one. So I feel much better about my weight loss because it has been up and down. So officially in total since December 25th 2011, I am down 24 pounds. 12 pounds before WW and 12 pounds on WW (slight gain this week ooooops!)....so even though my weight loss has not been where I want it to be...I'm headed in the right direction. YAY me!


Now I need to find a charm bracelet! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment