Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Friday, May 11, 2012

ZOEY GOT ME MOVING BEFORE 6:30 AM!!!!!

Soooooo I want to know where has my little angel gone? Do you see how tiny Zoey was in this picture. When I brought her home she was 8 weeks old, scared to be away from her mother and siblings for the first time, yet she got attached to me right away. Like she was okay with being with me. Zoey was a mere 4 pounds when I brought her home.....so precious and innocent. 




Well......today was a different story! So lately I have been giving Zoey a little freedom and no walking her on a leash when we are in the yard. Now my yard is not fenced in where I live so I was a little skeptical about it. So the last few days I have been leaving her off the leash and she would always listen and come when I called her name. Why is it she was standing on the corner near the front yard and she was on the sidewalk and she looked at me...and I had a feeling she wanted to run down the street. She looked at me and looked down the street, I knew what would happen next. So I yelled "You stay RIGHT there!" The minute I said that.....her little bad behind took off down the street!




So I start running after her calling her name. Then I yelled "Do you want a Treat???" That usually gets her attention....well not THIS time! Now she runs up the neighbor's driveway and into their yard. I finally catch up to her and tell her to stay right where she is. Why is it she jumps down off of the stone wall (my neighbor had a raised yard) and takes off again? So I jump off of the wall and start running down the street after her.




I end up catching her when she was sniffing the grass down by the vet clinic. And she knew she was in trouble so since she had already done her business. I was so mad I just scooped her up and carried her home. She didn't like it not one bit! When we get back my neighbor was out in the driveway we share and she was cracking up. She said I was watching you run down the street what were you doing? So I tell her the story and we were cracking up.




So Zoey got me moving BEFORE 6:30 AM!!!! 




I love that dog so much.....but I want my little angel back! The one who was scared to be more than 5 feet away from me!

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment