Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Monday, April 30, 2012

I NEED A DO OVER FOR TODAY.....PLEASE!!!!!

Did you ever have one of those days where everything just goes wrong?  My day has been like that and it’s not even noon yet.  Ever since I got out of bed this morning everything has been going wrong.  I forgot my lunch and snacks on my kitchen counter, I was irritated by the rude people on my train that would not give their seat to a kid who was on crutches (if I had a seat I would have given him mine) trying to pay my bills online and I can’t, and every thing I have touched at work has been a problem involving many steps to complete something so simple.  Mondays already suck because it officially means your weekend is over, so to have a rough start on top of the weekend being over REALLY sucks.  And then to top it all off I get a phone call from my doctor’s office….my vitamin D and B-12 levels are very low again.  No wonder I haven’t been feeling well lately.  Oh well gotta go to the store for the vitamin B-12 and I have to pick up my prescription for my vitamin D shots after work.  I’ve had to do this before and I hate giving myself a shot…..GRRRRR!


*UPDATE - I don't have to do the shots....just a pill form for 6 weeks instead of 4 weeks.  YAY!

I feel sorry for anyone who crosses me today because I am not in the mood for nonsense.

On a good note, instead of wallowing in my self pity and stuffing my face…I haven’t thought about food all day!  And I saw this lady riding a bike in her business suit rocking some high heels!  She is my hero!!!

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment