Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Friday, December 16, 2011

WAR OF THE NEIGHBORS - EPISODE 5

Well...well....well...so guess who didn't show up to court last week?  Oh yeah the famous girls who live above the married couple that filed a harassment protection against them.  


And then on top of that do you know what they want and are demanding from the landlord?  There is a light on the side of the house that shines in the driveway, they want that light on ALL night and pointed towards their car.  Then on top of that this light is right above a window that light will shine in all night long...so now this married couple would be getting it from two sides.  However the wife nipped that in the bud, they pay for the electric bill to that light so she said if they want it on they can pay for the bill.  So I don't see that happening.  But now the girls also want another light installed in the back of the house shining in the backyard that my house shares with that house.  Okay...the last time I checked, these people are tenants just like I am.  Why do they feel the need to demand changes as if they own the house and the property?  


Also why is the landlord even entertaining their ideas?  Which leads me to think do they have something on the landlord?  Are they threatening him with something?  Would be interesting to know if this is true, if I was the landlord these girls would have been evicted for harassing and bullying my other tenants.  But that would happen in a perfect world.  Lately since all of this started going on, I haven't even seen the girls walking around.  Oh wait, one day I did when I was walking home from the bus stop, I saw them and they saw me but no words were exchanged.  Yup, just the way I like it.


All I know is that me and Zoey are just chilling at home and is on her favorite pillow as always




Yes, this is what she does......most of the time!


Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment