Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MOBILE POST OFFICE = BEST INVENTION EVER!

This entry is going to be short and sweet.  The one thing that I never saw until I moved to Boston is a Mobile Post Office


This I have to say is one of the best inventions ever.  Did you just ever need a stamp or a book of stamps and hate to wait in line at the post office?  Well now you don't have to dread the thought of going through that.

Almost every day this mobile post office is where I walk by on the way to work.  You can pretty much do anything that you would do at the post office even mailing small packages.  If you are mailing a large package or alot of items, then this is not for you.  But it sure is nice when you are going to work and you think oh I need stamps and you can just get them.

This mobile post office is located near the intersection of Federal Street and Franklin Street right before the little flower shop on the corner.  (For those of you who are reading this and in the area)  But just thought I would share this with all of you....has anyone else seen any of these in their area?

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment