Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Monday, May 30, 2011

THREE FAVORITE THINGS THAT START WITH S (SEAFOOD, SANGRIA AND SUNSHINE!)

Well today was a pretty full day.  I left my house about 12:30pm and got home about 8:25pm.  Yeah, I know what you are thinking...long day.  You got that right it was a long day but it was worth every minute.  I took the train downtown to Back Bay/South End which is in Brian's area and met him there.  We then went to the mall at Copley Square and what a nice mall that was!  It actually reminded me of the Galleria in Dallas Texas.  My eyes opened wide as I looked at all the stores, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Michael Kors, Tiffany & Co, Williams-Sonoma, Kenneth Cole, and Coach.  One new store that specializes in teas called Teavana which I will be visiting that store again.  


Most of these stores I know I will never be able to shop there...UNLESS I finally hit that Powerball! (Note to self:  Purchase a Powerball ticket) And then they had other stores there, so we're walking through and out of all of them, I told Brian, I HAVE to stop in the Coach store and found a handbag of my dreams, did I purchase...not yet but one day...one day.  


We saw the Teavana store which was quite interesting with different herbal teas and I was thinking boy was this the place for me!  I will have to go back and make a purchase there in the near future.  So then we walk into Kenneth Cole and JACKPOT! I found a nice pair of sunglasses which I was intending on buying today because I have been dying to wear my contacts but I can't wear them without having sunglasses.  So this was my small splurge today...I deserve it.  But Brian had the purchase of the day and what a shocker one of his items was 50% off, so that was pretty cool.


After this, were were obviously hungry and needed a break.  So we stop into Legal Sea Foods since I was wanting Fish and Chips.  And I was so happy about my sunglasses and my new case and oh so soft pouch to put them in.  Then I have this fabulous lunch with a nice glass of sangria...I have to say that this is the best glass of sangria I have ever had!  Brian made a good point, I was so happy that it seemed like I just got out of jail!  Ha ha ha! But hey...I enjoy myself when I get out...is that a problem?






Please don't notice the fact that I'm eating a plate of fried foods (which wasn't greasy...weird) and I'm wearing my Get Healthy Texas shirt!  HA HA HA!

After that we venture outside where, we see various things....a full band playing in the street


A beautiful church in the distance


Fragrant flowers in front of an empty building


A beautiful pond in a park


And last but not least many, many interesting buildings.  This was my favorite...covered in ivy!


So this was a great day...and as I was telling Brian today, he really needs to start a photography group on how to see the PICTURE before you take the PICTURE.  I think I got some great shots today.  Will be uploading them to Facebook later.

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment