Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I THINK I'M GOING TO START YELPING! - RANDOM THOUGHT

So it's not like I don't have anything better to do.  But I noticed that when I want to try a new restaurant, grocery store, or just a random place if I google it I can usually find it on Yelp.  Their website is http://www.yelp.com/ for those of you who do not know.

But it is reviews of different places in your city by regular people like you and me.  It has a wealth of information and helps me decide if I want to go to the place I'm reading reviews about.  So of course if there is one place that has a ton of bad reviews, why would I want to waste my time or money going there to only be disappointed?  I know what you are thinking...just because other people may not like it doesn't mean I won't.  Yes I get that, but if all the people don't like it, I think that is a clear sign that that place just isn't good.  So why waste my time?

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment