Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Thursday, September 29, 2011

BOLOCO KNOWS MY NAME WHO THE HECK NEEDS CHEERS?!!

So I know that when I was in Texas I was a huge fan of Chipotle and have missed it very much.  My manager turned me on to Boloco and she said that it was better than Chipotle and I'm thinking.....never...how could it be better?  So one day Brian and I go and we have been going every since for lunch!  

The food is good, the workers are nice and they listen to you especially when they follow you on Twitter!  (@ClassynSassynTX if you want to follow)  Ever since I kind of complained about not getting a free burrito on Twitter, they know  who I am and say hi with a smile when I go in now.  Brian says one day they are going to have my picture on the side of their trucks one day.  And maybe I might be saying "I'M LOCO FOR BOLOCO!!!" (Yup...totally stole that saying from Brian...but when I'm famous...he won't be forgotten! LOL)

I wonder if the picture would look something like this:


Fake smile yes!  But it would be an advertisement for goodness sake.  Boloco already retweeted this on Twitter!  Maybe this picture will take me places who knows???!!!

Well until next time....  

2 comments:

  1. Well Boloco is definitely stiff competition. They both have good things about each other...they do have Chipotle here too but not as much as Boloco...so I tend to eat at Boloco more.

    ReplyDelete