Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Thursday, September 29, 2011

YAY! TO THE BEACH...SORT OF!

Well this past weekend, Brian and I had another adventure.  I found a dining room set on Craigslist and Brian and my neighbors helped me go get it.  This time I was in Marshfield and it really isn't that far from where I live.  Man...when I get my car next year....Zoey and I will be going places for sure since everything is so close!  So we leave before my neighbors and I think we are going to get there before them for sure!  Well we kind of got lost and went past where we were supposed to turn...thank you for the Google maps on my BlackBerry!  As we were coming back we were driving along side the water and it looked so nice so we decide to stop and of course I tell Brian take my picture!  






And then I look down and there is some beautiful Goldenrod growing right next to the road




Well that is really small....but you get the picture.  So after this we get back in the car and head in the RIGHT direction.  As soon as we start driving I first get a phone call from Rita the woman selling me the set and then from my neighbor Steve as we are pulling in to the driveway.  I couldn't believe it...they got there first YIKES!  I just had to get my picture taken...hee hee.  We get there and pick up the dining room set and with a little bit of TLC and this set has potential.  


It's very nice and solid...from this company called This End Up which is no longer around.  I believe it is either made of Pine or Oak...not so sure but it is HEEEAAAVVVY!  I do have a project with it that I think I'm going to ask my neighbor Susan to help me with since she is so crafty...but I want to re-upholster the backs and seats of the chairs.  With fabric the color of my colors in my home, this is going to be great!




I ow Brian and my neighbors big time for them helping me with this.  I have to start thinking.


Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment