Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Thursday, September 29, 2011

HINGHAM SHIPYARD SUNDAY!

Another nice day this past Sunday and another area I have visited close to where I live...this place is the Hingham Shipyard.  A lovely community where people dock their boats, live, eat and go to the movies.  This is truly a place that I could see myself living one day.  It is close to the water which I love even though I have a slight fear of the water.  But I could see myself living here and really enjoying my life here.  I wouldn't even have to leave this area other than do my grocery shopping, but everything is right here...let me give you the tour.




Hingham Shipyard, they have a market here...so maybe I would be able to do my grocery shopping...AND a BED BATH & BEYOND?????  I'm so there!!!!




This is where I can put my new boat!  Yes...I will have a boat!




My future neighborhood...isn't it nice!




Panera Bread that I can walk to.....can't get better than that or can it???




I think it just got better!  Movie theatre and popcorn at walking distance????  And what else, this is all on the bus line so I can conveniently get to work every day!!!  I LOVE BOSTON!!!!!


Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment