Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

KOWLOON! FAIR DAY CONTINUED!

On the way to the fair we spotted this place and was thinking yummy....chinese food!  And Brian stated that he heard the food was good there, so on the way back since we were going to go right past it we decide to eat here.

So the N is burnt out...but you know what I mean



Let me just tell you this was the biggest chinese restaurant I have ever been to.  It was kind of tacky on the inside but it was a fun experience.  Let me just say that their menu itself was quite overwhelming.  The choices you had to choose from was traditional Chinese dishes, Szechuan, Thai food, Sushi, some items A la carte, and then they also had an American menu where you could get a good old fashioned burger.  Now that's my kind of place because not matter what mood you are in you could pick something to eat there.

We end up getting a pu pu platter, chicken fried rice and a side of chicken fingers.  All of which was fantastic!


I bet you are jealous!  But everything was great even down to the tap water...who could get excited about water?  We did from the first sip Brian said "Wow...this water tastes so good!"  And it really was good and you all know how I'm not a fan of water. 

So after I get home, I tend to Zoey who of course always gets something.  And what was it?



They had an all natural dog treat stand at the fair.  So here is a chicken cheese taco (left), cannolli (right) and french fries (center).  Boy this dog is doing pretty good I'll say so myself.   She enjoyed her cannolli and a few fries that night so she was pretty content.

It was a long but good day!

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment