Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Thursday, August 2, 2012

ZOEY'S FIRST TIME AT THE BEACH

So a few weeks ago I had a rental car and decided while I had it, I was going to get done everything I needed to get done.  And since I'm not far from the beach I decided I would go and I wondered how Zoey would react to the beach.


Well we get there and at first she didn't like the way the soft sand felt on her feet but she got used to it and was anxious to head to the water.




She looks pretty happy and just getting used to things.  But she was really fascinated about the hermit crab we found and the seaweed...




And for one brief moment Zoey forgot about water being at the beach, saw a can floating in the water and tried to go get it.  Boy was she surprised!


I never saw her move so fast OUT of the water.  But all in all we had a great morning and Zoey got to see pigeons and thought about running after them but changed her mind.  I'm glad that I live not far from the beach and hope to go there more in the upcoming months.



Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment