Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

POO-POURRI - SPRITZ THE BOWL BEFORE YOU GO AND NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER KNOW!!!

Okay....now I found out about this product that I saw in an advertisement in a magazine.  I thought to myself this really can't be true, it has to be a joke.  Well my friends.....it is not a joke.  And I found the website where you can purchase this lovely product.  Their website is www.poopourri.com which I know that you all are VERY excited to view their products. Apparently you can "deodorize" your toilet bowl water before you proceed with evacuating your bowels.  (I could say other things but I'm trying to keep it nice here.)  And they have a lovely catchy motto:




I actually ventured to their shop now link and saw they have a line of products with catchy names like, Sh*ttn' Pretty, Party Pooper, Poo-Tonium, Dr. Potts, etc.  They are different scents and come in various sizes as small as able to fit into your purse or big enough to sit on the back of your toilet. The prices range from $6.95 - 29.95 and they also have shoe deodorizer and breath spray.  The breath spray is called Potty Mouth...I LOVE IT!!!!!  As humorous as this is...it is a a little too pricey for my wallet, so I think I will stick with good ol Glade for less than $2.00 for a can.

My question is how do people come up with something like this and make money?  And my next question is...who buys this stuff?????  Last question is....does it REALLY work????? I mean it makes a great gag gift I will say.

Soooooo....have fun with this great find of the day!

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment