Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Sunday, August 21, 2011

GOOD EATING IN QUNCY, MA.

So many of you know that I relocated to this town in Massachusetts called Quincy (pronounced: Quin-zee).  It's a nice little area, close to Boston yet there is alot of things to do right here.  There are so many places to eat in Quincy Center..doesn't matter what you like to eat, but you can definitely find it here.  So I decided I'm going to talk about the places that I have been to eat.  


About two weeks ago I was able to experience a neat little place called The Fat Cat.




Cute little bar in the Quincy Center area but set back off on a small street.  You walk in and it is kind of dim and small in there, nothing fancy about this place.  But it was my kind of place...and the menu was great!  If you want some good quality food with a nice bartender this is the place to go.  Oh and their prices were not so bad either.  I was able to enjoy the taste of The Blue Russian.....let's just say there were several different types of alcohol in it but it tasted like a grape soda.  So why they call it The Blue Russian, I'll never know but it was really good.  Then being that I was going to the movies that night, I decided that I should eat light and just get an appetizer of Lobster and Crab Nachos since you know that I LOVE and have to have popcorn at the movies.  But anyway....my order came out and it was HUGE!  And you should have seen Brian's order of chicken mac n' cheese!  Let's just say at this place you really get what you pay for!  The food, bartender that we had and the ambiance in the place was just great!


Then the next week I ate at a Mexican place called Acapulcos.




Small little Mexican place and being able to live in Texas for as long as I did I was able to have some great Mexican food.  But this place was pretty good I'll have to say.  Of course I loaded up on the chips and salsa and the first time I went I had the tortilla soup, second time I had cheese enchiladas.  Which was even more AWESOME when I reheated it!


So far, I have been to a cute bar that I hope to frequent for the great nachos, but would like to try other things of course.  And a Mexican place that has good food that I can go to when I'm feeling a little homesick and eat my chips and salsa!


Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment