Soothing Drops

Soothing Drops

Monday, December 17, 2012

WHOOPIE PIES!!!!!

Okay so while I was out of the office last week, my co-worker Brian texted me saying an agent sent us whoopie pies for the holidays. My first thought is Yay! Then I'm thinking who came up with the idea of whoopie pies and Where did it come from?

So me and my nerdy self went to Google and looked it up. Hey I'm on the train and I have time to kill. So I'm  thinking I'm going to get this really interesting story like it was a mistake or something.  But I find out Amish women made these with extra cake batter and filled them with cream. They would surprised their farmer husbands by putting this tasty treat in their lunch pail. So when lunch time comes, they open up their lunch pail and say "WHOOPIE!!!!!! "  Seriously???? How lame is that? That is 5 minutes I will never get back and if you are reading this.....neither will you!

Well until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment